Copyright (c) 2009 Io Global Services Pvt. Limited. All rights reserved.
Io Global Services Pvt. Limited is committed to protecting the privacy of our subscribers and visitors to our web sites. We want you to have an enjoyable and enriching Internet experience and to use the Internet with complete confidence.
This policy demonstrates our commitment to your privacy and shows how we collect, use and safeguard the information you provide us.
1. We will safeguard, according to very stringent standards of security and confidentiality, all information that we collect from our subscribers.
2. We will limit the collection and use of subscriber information to the minimum required for us to deliver superior service to you.
3. We will not reveal subscriber information to any external party except with your prior consent, or where required under law.
4. We will only permit authorised employees who have been trained in the proper handling of user information to have access to such information
5. We require all organisations providing support to conform to our privacy standards and to allow us to audit them for privacy.
6. We may, from time to time, request that you supply us with personal information to facilitate offers and promotions from us or carefully selected business partners. You will be given the option whether or not to provide such personal data. However, we will always maintain control over the confidentiality of your information. We do not allow our partners to retain any information unless you have expressed specific interest in their products or services.
7. We strive to constantly enhance and upgrade our services and products, and we may partner with reputable companies who may need to collect and maintain certain subscriber information to help us improve our services and products. We will obtain your consent before sharing your information with any of them
8. We will tell our subscribers in plain language and provide simple procedures for them to provide or withdraw consent to receive the latest marketing offers or promotions, or for us to provide information to any third parties.
9. If you browse our web sites, you do so anonymously i.e. without telling us who you are or revealing any information about yourself.
10. In some email communications, we employ a device called a "click-through URL" which, upon clicking the URL, will pass you through our system before arriving at your intended destination. Information gathered by this method will not be shared with third parties and will not be matched to particular e-mails.
11. You can choose to decline to receive any email offers. At any time, you may request to discontinue receiving these offers from us by simply replying to the e-mail and informing us of your preferences
12. While our product advertising campaigns and marketing materials are often viewed by children, we do not solicit data from them. We recommend that children seek permission from parents or guardians before sending personal information to us, or anyone else online.
We will continuously assess our practices and the technologies we use to ensure that your privacy is protected. We will conduct our business in a manner that fulfils our privacy commitment in the many countries in which we operate.
CALL FOR CONNECTIVITY : +93-20-2302300
WiMAX, Satellite & Network Services